USGA Rules govern all play, in addition to the following local rules:
- White stakes and fences are out-of-bounds markers. We do have in-course out-of-bounds on holes 1, 8, 9, 10 and 13.
- Please keep carts out of native grass area.
- Please fill divots with sand and seed.
- Please repair ball marks on greens.
- Only two people are allowed on a golf cart at a time.
- No outside food and beverage is allowed.
- You are responsible for any injury to people or damages to property caused by your actions, including errant golf shots.
- Flags on greens are: Red - Front; White - Middle; Blue - Back.
Course Map & Scorecard