USGA Rules govern all play, in addition to the following local rules:
- White stakes and fences are out-of-bounds markers. We do have in-course out-of-bounds on holes 1, 8, 9, 10 and 13.
- Please keep carts out of native grass area.
- Please fill divots with sand and seed.
- Please repair ball marks on greens.
- Only two people are allowed on a golf cart at a time.
- No outside food and beverage is allowed.
- You are responsible for any injury to people or damages to property caused by your actions, including errant golf shots.
- Flags on greens are: Red - Front; White - Middle; Blue - Back.
- Course and practice facility hours are sunrise to sunset. Please expect frost delays November-April.
- Range balls are sold until 30 minutes prior to sunset.
- The driving range will close early on Tuesday nights. Please call the Pro Shop at 303.279.3003 for exact times each month.
- Driving range is closed on Wednesday mornings until approximatley 11am. Please call the Pro Shop to get an update on this each week.
- Carts must be in by dark.
Course Map & Scorecard